Finally, my new summer blouse is finished, so it will for sure be my July knitting project.
I admit that I did not knit it all in July - in fact I already started last year. This month I finished the sleeves and stitching it all together. It has turned out rather nice and summerly - just ready for the sun .... ahem ... the rain right now - at least in Brussels.
It was a nice knit and actually easier than it looks and I knitted it in a good linen and cotton combination (also with viscose for an elastic feel), and this is a yarn with a bit of texture, so the knit gets a bit of life. I think I will try to adapt this pattern also for a bit thicker yarn and without the cut-out in the back to have a regular T-shirt also.